Periodically Rolling Star Manufacturing posts full and part time job openings on this page. We hire both skilled and non-skilled workers for such positions as welders, fabricators, carpenters, etc. We are an equal opportunity employer and look for the best most qualified candidates. If we have any available positions, they will be posted below.
Mail Job Application & Resume to:
Rolling Star Manufacturing Inc.
125 Liberty Lane
Barneveld NY 13304
Email Job Application & Resumes to:
Or drop in and see us at the address listed above to fill out an application. You can park at the upper side entrance where our offices are located. Please wear a mask and bring your resume with you. Our hours are 7am-5:30pm Mon-Thurs. We close for lunch from 12-12:30pm.
Entry-Level AutoCAD person
We are looking to hire an AutoCAD person for this entry level position. We offer competitive pay, a four-day work week and opportunities for advancement. The ideal candidate would be responsible for producing designs from rough sketches and specification.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Draw schematics to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies and systems
- Checks dimensions of material to be used
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on task assignments to meet production goals
- Ability to create new drawings based on specifications, photos, sketches and modify existing drawings per supervisor’s directions
- Knowledge of drafting standards including understating of layers, layouts and scaling
- Flexible, self-motivated and team-oriented
Skilled Craftsman/woman NEEDED!
We are looking to add a skilled craftsman/woman to our team! If you are highly motivated, detail oriented, hard working, and experienced in carpentry and finish work – we want you on our crew! We are a family owned-and-operated business of 25 years building high quality custom trailers and truck bodies. If you like to work with your hands and work on a team building something different on a regular basis – this is the place for you.